Become a member
Becoming a member of LINX is easy – but first, let us make sure that we can actually bring value to your company and talk through your innovation needs.
The way is simple:
- Call our CEO Jacob on +45 2065 6862
- Get a meeting set up, either physically or virtually to talk through your needs
- Let Jacob contact potential university partners and get their input
- If you are happy with the development, discuss an actual project with Jacob. Get confirmation from the university partner
- Before project launch, or any fundraising efforts, become a member of LINX
Our memberships are annual, and the fee depends on company size:
- Ph.D-student, individual: 1 DKK
- Micro-SME (1-10 staff): 5,000 DKK
- Regular SME (11-250 staff): 10,000 DKK
- Large company (>251 staff): 25,000 DKK
Apart from project development, consultancies, fundraising, etc., membership of LINX also covers events and workshops throughout the year. Signing out of the LINX Association only requires an e-mail. For details and general formalities, please inspect the Articles of Association via the link below.
Membership of LINX entails accession to a collaboration agreement which applies to all members of the association. The agreement covers IPR-matters, essentially by limiting application to individual fields of use. It exists to enable free sharing of solutions and ideas between LINX members in a confidential way, without compromising IPR or trust. LINX must be able to conduct open science in a closed, confidential space.
The agreement can be inspected via the link below.
It is crafted by 14 companies, 3 universities, 2 Danish public regions and the Confederation of Danish Industry – with companies ranging from micro-SME’s to major international corporations. It is carefully adjusted and adapted to encompass and govern all significant IPR- and legal matters relevant to a public/private association such as LINX.
Call our CEO Jacob on +45 2065 6862 to learn more.
Read the Articles of LINX Association (LINX Association Statutes)